translated via Google translator
You want EVERYTHING?
Get started and live beautifully? Get fully involved as a personality and work as a family at the same time? Gladly! At the Schlosshotel Fiss we offer all of that – and more.
#WORKHAPPY #PLAYHAPPY is our lifestyle: modern crew homes, excellent pay, the new SHF Academy, our own crew chef, the castle gym and 5,000 m2 spa... and many other SHF benefits await you in your new home directly on the slopes, the bike park and the hiking trails of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
...join the SHF reception crew:
135 rooms & suites in 28 different categories and you love offering our guests service at the highest level?
In addition, a crew that sticks together, inspires and likes to spend time together!
- Completion of all common reception tasks (check-in, check-out, wake-up call,...)
- Creating the morning buttSt
- Control of departures including restaurant receipts
- Arrival preparation: registration forms, room cards, parking cards
- creating the super. Summer. Cards
- Guest advice about the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region and the surrounding area (hiking trails, excursion destinations, etc.)
- Working with checklists and standards
- Close cooperation and communication with other departments (hotel kit)
- concierge activities
- Correct processing of Lost & Found
- Completed training in the hotel or office sector
- Experience in the upscale hotel industry would be an advantage
- Experience in this or a similar position is essential
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Experience with Protel, Word, Excel, Outlook, Hotelkit, RA, Channel Manager
- Independent & responsible way of workingsee
- Teamwork & Commitment
- Quick learner & flexibility
- Well-groomed appearance and good manners
SHF Crew Benefits:
- 3 times a day / 7 days a week first-class employee catering from the SHF crew chef
- Feel-good living in the crew homes including free garage parking space
- Time to relax – wellness, spa & gym use for our SHF crew
- Reduced ski and mountain railway tickets
- SHF Academy, internal training & further education